825 North Grove Street
Kearney, MO 64060
Walls and Roof
- Fiberglass exterior shell
- Fiberglass interior shell
- Foamed-in-place urethane core
- 2-1/4" wall thickness
- 3" roof thickness
- Gel coat molded-in color finish both interior and exterior.
- Sandwich panel floor, 3" overall thickness
- Fiberglass coated 3/4" wood upper face
- 1-1/2" rigid plastic foam insulating core and wood blocking
- Fiberglass coated 3/4" wood lower face
- 4" steel channel beam/skid assembly with bolt-on lifting plates for handling.
Floor: 200 psf
Walls: 150 mph wind
Roof: 70 psf
- Door construction same as dome
- 2-1/4" overall thickness
- 3 hinges
- Door pulls inside and outside
- Padlocking wedge levers with inside release handles
- Continuous rubber seal.
Standard Attachment Blocking
Dense blocking fiberglassed to backside of inside fiberglass shell at
mold-in recesses continuous up walls and across ceiling for the attachment
of heavy accessory items.
Dimensions and Weight
Exterior width: 4'-0"
Exterior length: 4'-0"
Exterior height: 8'-6"
Floor to ceiling: 7'-9"
Std. Door opening: 2'-5" x 6'-2"
Approx. weight: 700 lbs.
U-Factor: 0.07 BTU/hr. sf. F
To see a diagram view of this model, click here